スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Ms. O Sonfa's Story 7/9 refused entry, suppression of free speech

Host:
We will talk about South Korean suppression of speech.
Is Korea a country governed by the law?
Her answer is "No".
About the recent situation of suppression of speech.
Three people, including representatives Yoshitaka Shindo, who was scheduled to visit Ulleungdo in 2011, were refused entry.
In 3013 Ms. O was refused entry.
O Sonfa:
I was refused entry twice.
At the time of the 2007 Roh Moo-hyun administration, My mother died.
Next day was a funeral.
I hurried on the plane and I arrived at Jeju Island past 12 o'clock.
I could not enter from there.
Host:
Can you not enter Korea for funerals?
O Sonfa:
Outside the airport, my sister was waiting.
Mobile phones did not connect well.
I could not contact, my sister.
I contacted a friend in Tokyo.
The Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs contacted the embassy in Jeju Island.
It was necessary for a long time.
I was told to go home by plane at 6 o'clock in the evening.
"Tomorrow, there will be a funeral, so let me go," I asked again and again.
"I don't know that," he ignored.
Hyakuta:
I do not think it is a Confucian country.
I asked why I refused.
The reason was, "It is an instruction from the superior".
Hyakuta:
It means, "Korea refuse O sonfa to enter the country".
Host:
What was the reason?
O Sonfa:
They didn't tell me why.
It became possible to participate only in the funeral by the work of the consulate in Japan.
I received many calls during the funeral.
A guard was waiting outside the funeral hall.
I was written at the airport, "I will not do anything except the funeral."
The second was when the Park Geun-hye administration.
Until then I often went to Korea.
This time there was a nephew's wedding.
I called my friend.
In order to show my cool side, I booked two rooms of a good hotel for my friends.
I paid in advance.
I could not enter the country.
The reason is "order from above".
I was locked in a room with surveillance.
They didn't forgive me no matter how much I asked.
I bought a lot of Japanese sweets because they like Japanese sweets.
He also refused to ask him, "I want you to deliver Japanese sweets."
I brought it all to Japan.
Hyakuta:
Ms. O Snfa was Korean and has been naturalized in Japan.
The Korean government does not like this.
It will be a declaration that "we will not let such a person enter Korea."
It's terrible.
If Korea does such a thing, BTS also ban to enter Japan.

7:00~
Host
Prohibition measures against the Seoul Director-General of Kato Sankei Shimbun in 2014.
Hyakuta:
This was terrible.
He could not leave the country for about one year.
O Snfa:
This is also treated as a human rights issue, but with a variety of reasons, he postponed leaving the country.
Hyakuta:
A Korean magazine wrote the gossip of Park Geun-hye.
What kind of rumor was said, "When Park Geun-hye was in the Sewol ferry disaster, she was missing for several hours, and at that time she was in a meeting with a man."
A Korean magazine has made this rumor an article.
Mr. Kato wrote an article "there is such a rumor in Korea".
The director of Kato introduced the article and wrote it an article, "There is such a rumor in Korea."
Host:
It is hearsay.
Hyakuta:
Mr. Kato was detained in South Korea while he lived under house arrest.
This issue was not reported except for Sankei Shimbun.
There is no memory that the Japanese government also protested strongly.
O Sonfa:
Korea did something that democracy should not do.
In particular, when it comes to Japan, democracy in Korea collapses.
Host:
In 2017, Park Yu-ha was convicted in a criminal trial of defamation in her book “Empire in Comfort Women”.
Hyakuta:
It is a conviction to write the truth.
O Sonfa:
She wrote that the comfort women were prostitutes.
In Korea, it is popular to sue for "defamation".
This is a human rights issue.
The issue of migrant workers also became a problem with human rights.
The democratization movement began in 1997.
The voice of democracy is correct.
The position of the woman was weak.
During the Park Geun-hye administration, many efforts were made to improve the position of women.
Now women are in advantageous.
In the "strong" and the "weak", the "weak" became advantageous.
Moon Jae-in was a lawyer.
Now in Korea, there is an unbelievable trial.
Hyakuta:
You're saying that the company's sexual harassment and power harassment comes to court.
The Foreign Minister also worked for the United Nations on human rights issues for seven years.
This issue is also treated as a human rights issue with individuals.
Host:
In September of this year, there was a question from the Fox News to President Moon Jae-in.
Host:
A Fox News reporter asked, "I hear that the Korean Government is suppressing Korean media and North Korean defectors."
President Moon answered, “We have fully enjoyed Korean freedom of speech so far”
O Sonfa:
Korea is said to have free speech.
Hyakuta:
It is oppressed when talking about pro-Japanese.
There is no freedom of speech.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Korean was racially abused by Koreans.

M: I feel good there are no people because it is night. No, there are people. Racist: Jjokbari . M: Wait. You. What did you say? Racist: I said you are "Jjokbari". M: You said "Jjokbari", didn't you? Racist: Yes. M: Did you think "I am Japanese" and said "Jjokbari"? Racist: Are you Korean? M: I am Korean. Racist: Oh M: The moment you thought I am Japanese, isn't it wrong to say "Jjokbari"? Racist: Yes, I'm sorry. M: Let's talk. It's not good, isn't it? Racist: What? M: You don't know me. Racist: So I'm sorry. Let's finish it. Is it OK? M: Can you say "Jjokbari" even though you are not acquaintance? Racist: Sorry for saying bad things. I'm going. M: Wait a second. Racist: You stop taking videos. M: Don't touch it. He acts silly. Racist: So I'm saying "Stop". M: He misunderstood that I was Japanese and said "Jjo

Ms. O Sonfa's story 3/9 Q & A 5 to be born again

Host: If you are reborn, are you want to be Japanese? Your answer is "Yes". O Sonfa: Korea has strong responsibility avoidance. When I was in Korea, I thought it was natural to compare the hierarchical relationship. When I came to Japan I tried the same thing. I felt it was getting harder and I became polite to the other person. Japan values “balance”. Balance with the other person. Acquire this way of thinking, when I meet Koreans, I am extremely tired. When I am in Japan it is feeling good for me than in "a society where hate people,  don't feel happy and blame people". Koreans put the blame on others.  In Japan, There is no need to compare. I don't want to be told who/what to be. Japanese are said to have no personality. I think Japanese people have the most individuality. They have a feeling of "Thankful" for themselves and their work. They say, "I am doing this because I like this job." This kind

Ms. O Sonfa's story 8/9 The crying child gets one more rice cake,7 robberies, recover approval ratings

Host: The audience has a question to O Sonfa. Is the proverb "Crying children get one more rice cake" often used in Korea? O Sonfa: It is often used. At home, affection is poured on problem children rather than good ones. Hyakuta: childish is a benefit. Host: Do Koreans know the truth of the seven robberies that Korea claims? the seven robberies are 1. sovereignty 2. King 3. life 4. National language 5. one's family name 6. land 7. resource. O Sonfa: The contents have always been said. The word "7 robberies" was learned recently. Korea is making more and more anti-Japanese things. Hyakuta: I also wrote in the book, "7 robberies misunderstanding". Korea says Japan robbed the king. Japan has not robbed the king. Japan was to treats well of the king. Japanese royal family married the king. Later, the king became a lieutenant-general of the Japanese Army. The king became The Kazoku. If South Korea said Japan robbed the king, when K