スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Ms. O Sonfa's story 1/9 Q & A 1, 2, 3 Kimchi, Cheer, President Moon

Host:
Today we are inviting a special commentator.
It is Ms. O Sonfa from Takushoku University International department of this program first appearance.
Nice to meet you.
Thank you for your consideration today.
Here, I would like to introduce Ms. O Sonfa's profile to the viewer.
Ms. O Sonfa was born in Jeju, Korea.
After that, she was in the military for four years as a volunteer.
She came to Japan in 1983.
She entered and graduated from Daito Bunka University.
After that, she finished for the master's course at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies Graduate School of Area Studies.
Naturalized to Japan in 1998.
She has written many books such as " The Wind of Skirt", which became a bestseller written during graduate school days, and "exclusionism Korea, the opening of Japan," which received the Yamamoto Shichihei Award.
Currently, she is active as a professor at Takushoku University International department in various fields, including writing activities and lectures.
Thank you for your consideration today.
I have five questions to Ms. O Sonfa.

Question 1
Do you like kimchi more than Japanese pickles?
I like both of them.
Question 2
Do you cheer Japan in Japan-South Korea sports rivalries?
Japan
Question 3
Like a past President, Do you think President Moon will be unhappy?
Yes
Question 4
Do you think Korea is a country of a system based on the rule of law?
No
Question 5
If you are reborn, are you want to be Japanese?
Yes
Thank you for your cooperation.

2:36~
Host:
Today's theme is "The troubled neighbor, Republic of Korea"
We will proceed with the program with Ms. O Sonfa who was refused entry into a country twice, and with Naoki Hyakuda who wrote the book "Let's apologize to Korea now". Mr. Hyakuta has been seen as a person on the Korean blacklist.
I will confirm the answers to the five questions to Ms. O Sonfa.

Question 1
Do you like kimchi more than Japanese pickles?
I like both of them.
Hyakuta:
Does this mean "I like both?"
O Sonfa:
Well, before, I did not think that Japanese pickles were delicious, "the taste was not enough and no juice".
I like Japanese food now.
I also liked the kimchi.
Before, I could not eat rice without kimchi.
When I was in Japan for a long time, I was worried about the smell of kimchi and I stopped eating.
Now, I do not eat more than the Japanese.
When I stay abroad for a long time, I want to eat Japanese food.
From ten years ago, kimchi has the largest consumption among pickles.
Japan consumes more than Korea.
Students also like kimchi.
in contrast, I am away from kimchi.
Sometimes I want to eat kimchi.
However, when I eat spicy food, my stomach hurts.

5:33~
O Sonfa:
I heard that it hurts the stomach when the Japanese eat kimchi in Korea.
Recently I am in the same state.
Sometimes I feel pain in my stomach when I return home.
Recently, I eat kimchi which reduced spicy.

6:06~
Question 2
Do you cheer Japan in Japan-South Korea sports rivalries?
Japan
Host:
Do sports-Japan-Korea games support Japan?
O Sonfa:
Well, Korea is like a war when fighting Japan.
Korea thinks that "we must beat Japan by any means".
Their emotions are too intense.
6:25~
Hyakuta:
I want Korean people to follow the rules.
6:44~
O Sonfa:
In Korea, it is "The result is everything".
There is an idea that "you can use any method, but you just have to win".
Hyakuta:
There is a lot of rough play in soccer.
Mostly violent.
O Sonfa:
The battle with Japan must be won absolutely.
There is a word in Korea "just go to Seoul".
In Japan, the process is important.
The process does not matter.
Japanese people have important things about the process, but Korean has to win anyway.
In Korea, if you lose to Japan, you are a traitor.
Japanese players who are beautifully fighting according to the rules is wonderful.
Hyakuta:

O Sonfa:
I do not want to see ugly things, I want to see beautiful things.

9:02~
Question 3
Like a past President, Do you think President Moon will be unhappy?
Yes
Host:
Were you not perplexed?
O Sonfa:
Yes, this is a tradition.
In South Korea, there is a way of thinking "I'll reform society" when a new administration is formed.
They deny all the previous administrations.
9:25~
Hyakuta:
In "Let's apologize to Korea now", I wrote about the successive Korean presidents.
The first generation, Syngman Rhee, was exiled to Hawaii.
The second generation Yun Posun, was sentenced to three years in prison.
The third generation Park Chung-hee was assassinated during the presidency.
The Fourth generation Choi Kyu-hah resigned in eight months due to a coup.
The fifth generation Chun Doo-hwan is sentenced to death.
The seventh generation  Kim Young-sam's second son was arrested by for tax evasion and bribery.
Eight generation Kim Dae-Jung's three sons arrested in bribery.
The ninth generation Roh Moo-hyun committed suicide just before his arrest.
The teen generation, Lee Myung-bak was charged with breach of trust and abuse of his authority.
The real brother is also a prison sentence for mediation and taking bribes.
The 11th generation Park Geun-hye is currently arrested.
Almost all 11th presidents were in prison, killed, and sons were arrested.
O Sonfa
Traditionally, past administrations are considered bad regimes.
There is a Confucian way of thinking called "to reform society".
The present president also denies the past.
Host:
The Moon administration is deep-rooted evil.
Hyakuta
Curiously, presidents get hurt after they quit.
So why do they become a president?
O Sonfa:
They only think that they are "safe".
Hyakuta:
There is no one safe.
O Sonfa:
They are happy only when they became president.
After that, they have difficult experiences.
Hyakuta:
Do Korean people not think about the latter?
O Sonfa:
They think only Themselves is safe.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Korean was racially abused by Koreans.

M: I feel good there are no people because it is night. No, there are people. Racist: Jjokbari . M: Wait. You. What did you say? Racist: I said you are "Jjokbari". M: You said "Jjokbari", didn't you? Racist: Yes. M: Did you think "I am Japanese" and said "Jjokbari"? Racist: Are you Korean? M: I am Korean. Racist: Oh M: The moment you thought I am Japanese, isn't it wrong to say "Jjokbari"? Racist: Yes, I'm sorry. M: Let's talk. It's not good, isn't it? Racist: What? M: You don't know me. Racist: So I'm sorry. Let's finish it. Is it OK? M: Can you say "Jjokbari" even though you are not acquaintance? Racist: Sorry for saying bad things. I'm going. M: Wait a second. Racist: You stop taking videos. M: Don't touch it. He acts silly. Racist: So I'm saying "Stop". M: He misunderstood that I was Japanese and said "Jjo

Ms. O Sonfa's story 3/9 Q & A 5 to be born again

Host: If you are reborn, are you want to be Japanese? Your answer is "Yes". O Sonfa: Korea has strong responsibility avoidance. When I was in Korea, I thought it was natural to compare the hierarchical relationship. When I came to Japan I tried the same thing. I felt it was getting harder and I became polite to the other person. Japan values “balance”. Balance with the other person. Acquire this way of thinking, when I meet Koreans, I am extremely tired. When I am in Japan it is feeling good for me than in "a society where hate people,  don't feel happy and blame people". Koreans put the blame on others.  In Japan, There is no need to compare. I don't want to be told who/what to be. Japanese are said to have no personality. I think Japanese people have the most individuality. They have a feeling of "Thankful" for themselves and their work. They say, "I am doing this because I like this job." This kind

Ms. O Sonfa's story 8/9 The crying child gets one more rice cake,7 robberies, recover approval ratings

Host: The audience has a question to O Sonfa. Is the proverb "Crying children get one more rice cake" often used in Korea? O Sonfa: It is often used. At home, affection is poured on problem children rather than good ones. Hyakuta: childish is a benefit. Host: Do Koreans know the truth of the seven robberies that Korea claims? the seven robberies are 1. sovereignty 2. King 3. life 4. National language 5. one's family name 6. land 7. resource. O Sonfa: The contents have always been said. The word "7 robberies" was learned recently. Korea is making more and more anti-Japanese things. Hyakuta: I also wrote in the book, "7 robberies misunderstanding". Korea says Japan robbed the king. Japan has not robbed the king. Japan was to treats well of the king. Japanese royal family married the king. Later, the king became a lieutenant-general of the Japanese Army. The king became The Kazoku. If South Korea said Japan robbed the king, when K