スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Ms. O Sonfa's story 8/9 The crying child gets one more rice cake,7 robberies, recover approval ratings

Host:
The audience has a question to O Sonfa.
Is the proverb "Crying children get one more rice cake" often used in Korea?
O Sonfa:
It is often used.
At home, affection is poured on problem children rather than good ones.
Hyakuta:
childish is a benefit.
Host:
Do Koreans know the truth of the seven robberies that Korea claims?
the seven robberies are 1. sovereignty 2. King 3. life 4. National language 5. one's family name 6. land 7. resource.
O Sonfa:
The contents have always been said.
The word "7 robberies" was learned recently.
Korea is making more and more anti-Japanese things.
Hyakuta:
I also wrote in the book, "7 robberies misunderstanding".
Korea says Japan robbed the king.
Japan has not robbed the king.
Japan was to treats well of the king.
Japanese royal family married the king.
Later, the king became a lieutenant-general of the Japanese Army.
The king became The Kazoku.
If South Korea said Japan robbed the king, when Korea became independent, South Korea should make him the king of South Korea.
Syngman Rhee refused the king to enter the country.
It is Korea that robbed the king.
O Sonfa:

Korea says that words were robbed.
During the Japan-Korea merger era, Japan built many schools.
Hyakuta:
Japan built about 5000 schools.
O Sonfa:
That's right.
When merged in 1990, there were only 100 schools.
Japan built nearly six thousand.
It was all compulsory education.
Therefore they taught Japanese.
If I say "Japan taught Japanese", this elicits misunderstanding but Japan taught both Japanese and Hangul.
Most people could not even read Hangul.
Koreans became also understand Japanese and Korean.
Host:
It is bilingual.
O Sonfa:
That's right.
However, Koreans do not say such a fact.
It is no good to say such fact in Korea.
Hyakuta:
Koreans say, "The Japanese robbed the name."
Korean say, "Japan forced Koreans to be the Japanese name".
Japan did not force Japanese names.
In Korea, the female last name and the male last name were different even if they got married.
Let's make it a Japanese-style family register.
Make family's last name one.
It is called Sōshi-kaimei.
It may be a female last name or a male last name, or it may be another last name.
At that time, Koreans named Japanese last name.
O Sonfa:
When I was a child, a woman was called by a Japanese name.
I was envious of it.
Everyone was proud.
Hyakuta:
During the Japan-Korea merger era, Koreans frequently use Japanese names, so the Governor-General of Chosen issued a warning that they should not use Japanese names.
When Koreans entered Manchuria, Koreans in Manchuria used the Japanese name because it is better to use the Japanese name.
Although the Governor-General of Chosen was careful not to use Japanese names, they used Japanese names.
the Governor-General of Chosen warned many times but gave up not to stop.
The family who did not submit a name change solicitation was the last name of a male.
There are also people who became members of the Diet with Korean last name.
There is also a person who became a Lieutenant-general of the Japanese Army under the name of the last name.
O Sonfa:
Koreans have the concept that Japanese rule is evil.
So don't say good things in Japan.
On the contrary, Koreans think that Koreans did good things to Japan.
Koreans do not know the economic development and the good things Japan has done.
There is a restraint that it does not teach in Korea though it is a fact.
Hyakuta:
Koreans can be angry.
However, I want it to angry for the right reason.
Certainly, Japan did something bad.
Japan taught Hangul even though Koreans were not asked.
Japan built many elementary schools without being asked.
Japan laid the railway even though Koreas were not asked.
Japan planted trees on the bald mountains without being asked.
Japan wired a lot of electricity even though Koreans were not asked.
Even though Koreans were not asked, Japan built a hydroelectric dam.
Japan doubled the population without being asked.
Japan doubled life expectancy even though Koreans were not asked.
Japan behaved for all this in a self‐serving manner without Koreans were not asked.
I hope you get mad about "Japan doubled the population without being asked" and "Japan doubled life expectancy without being asked.
Then I apologize, "I thought it was a good thing."
O Sonfa:
Anyway, there is a feeling that all the Japan-Korea merger era is evil.
The Japanese image is brutal and cruel.
Korea makes a story to fit the image.
Host:
What do the Koreans think of the Korean government that uses the anti-Japan when the approval rating falls?
O Sonfa:
Since anti-Japan is rooted, it is a good card.
When the approval rating falls, using the anti-Japan brings the country together.
Host:
Don't Koreans get tired of that?
O Sonfa:
Japanese people will soon get bored.
Koreans give energy by hatred.
Koreans cannot get energy without a target to hate.
This is Korean sentiment.
North Korea is the same.
hyakuta:
Does Ms. O often hate people too?
O Sonfa:
Maybe I used to think that I hated people.
However, emotionally this also changed.
I tried to change.
Hyakuta:
Am I Korean?
I also hate people well.
I will not forget it.
O Sonfa:
In the case of Korea, the whole thing is.
In the case of Mr. Hyakuta, it is special.
Generally speaking, Japanese people get tired when they hate.
Host:
Do Koreans continue to seek an apology and have a future?
Once Japan apologizes to Korea, they will require one after another.
Hyakuta:
We have to terminate somewhere.
This is over, don't complain.
If Korea complains, we have to break off relations.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Korean was racially abused by Koreans.

M: I feel good there are no people because it is night. No, there are people. Racist: Jjokbari . M: Wait. You. What did you say? Racist: I said you are "Jjokbari". M: You said "Jjokbari", didn't you? Racist: Yes. M: Did you think "I am Japanese" and said "Jjokbari"? Racist: Are you Korean? M: I am Korean. Racist: Oh M: The moment you thought I am Japanese, isn't it wrong to say "Jjokbari"? Racist: Yes, I'm sorry. M: Let's talk. It's not good, isn't it? Racist: What? M: You don't know me. Racist: So I'm sorry. Let's finish it. Is it OK? M: Can you say "Jjokbari" even though you are not acquaintance? Racist: Sorry for saying bad things. I'm going. M: Wait a second. Racist: You stop taking videos. M: Don't touch it. He acts silly. Racist: So I'm saying "Stop". M: He misunderstood that I was Japanese and said "Jjo

Ms. O Sonfa's story 3/9 Q & A 5 to be born again

Host: If you are reborn, are you want to be Japanese? Your answer is "Yes". O Sonfa: Korea has strong responsibility avoidance. When I was in Korea, I thought it was natural to compare the hierarchical relationship. When I came to Japan I tried the same thing. I felt it was getting harder and I became polite to the other person. Japan values “balance”. Balance with the other person. Acquire this way of thinking, when I meet Koreans, I am extremely tired. When I am in Japan it is feeling good for me than in "a society where hate people,  don't feel happy and blame people". Koreans put the blame on others.  In Japan, There is no need to compare. I don't want to be told who/what to be. Japanese are said to have no personality. I think Japanese people have the most individuality. They have a feeling of "Thankful" for themselves and their work. They say, "I am doing this because I like this job." This kind