スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Ms. Lee Hana's talk 2/3 To China, then to Japan.

Host:
The fugitive life continued in China.
Why?
Lee Hana:
When I went to China I thought I could have a free life.
We came to China and understood that "we are illegal immigrants."
There is no ID card, so if we get caught China will return us to North Korea.
We will be sent back to North Korea when we are caught.
Host:
You lived while running away.
Lee Hana:
I have been a hiding life.
Host:
You continued such a life from 18 years old for 5 years.
You did the task of washing dishes all day long.
You were living with a working person because it is not good to be discovered.
Lee Hana:
I worked with live-in.
I did not understand Chinese.
People suspected me "she is a defector" because  I did not understand Chinese.
I ran away when I felt such an atmosphere.
Host:
Someone tells public safety that you are suspicious.
Lee Hana:
Occasionally, public safety comes and arrests.
I was always in danger.
Host:
You have been such a life and you became 23 years old.
You came to Japan from China, but how did you come to Japan?
Lee Hana:
There was no ID card for a long time, so my body and mind were tattered.
I was looking for the way managed to get away from China.
The person who supported me discovered that "I'm a descendant that went to North Korea for the Repatriation of Koreans from Japan".
He told me that if I could prove that I was a Korean in Japan who went to North Korea for the Repatriation of Koreans from Japan, I could go to Japan.
Host:
You could go to Japan because you were a daughter of Korean in Japan.
Lee Hana:
I cannot go to Japan without proving “Person with Japanese Connection”.
As I was able to prove, I was able to come to Japan.
Host:
Was the supporter in China?
Lee Hana:
He is in Japan.
Host:
Did you get in touch well?
You were lucky.
Lee Hana:
I think I am lucky.
Host:
In the case of Ms. Hana, you could go to Korea orJapan.
Why did you choose Japan?
Lee Hana:
I wanted to go to Japan.
Host:
Japan is an enemy in North Korea.
Is it because your father and mother have lived in Japan?
Lee Hana:
There was an anti-Japanese education at school.
In my house, there were Japanese home appliances and furniture.
When my grandfather drank alcohol, he talked about Japan happily and nostalgically.
We were isolated in North Korea.
Host:
Have you been discriminated in North Korea?
Lee Hana:
Japan was said to be developing and prosperous when grandparents and returnees of their parents came together.
 when grandparents, parents, and returnees came together they said: "Japan is developing and prosperous".
I was familiar with Japan.
I was curious.
I wanted to go to where my parents were born and raised.
Host:
You came to Japan but you could not speak Japanese.
Lee Hana:
At first, it was difficult.
While studying Japanese, I had to work part-time because I had to live at the same time.
I went to junior high school at night because I had no academic background.
Host:
you came to Japan, but you had to work part-time because you had to live, you went to Japanese language school because you had to study Japanese, and you went to junior high school at night.
Lee Hana:
Japanese language schools that Chinese and Koreans who come to Japan attend cannot attend because there is no money.
I went to a private class of a supporter and studied Japanese and went to a junior high school at night to study.
I worked in the morning.
I really wanted to settle in Japan.
I wanted to study Japanese somehow early.
Host:
It was the most studied time of your life.
While going to junior high school at night, you thought about going to university.
You received the University Entrance Qualification Examination.
Why?
Lee Hana:
At that time I had no desire to go to university.
I felt that I need an academic background in Japan.
The reason I received the University Entrance Qualification Examination was to test if I could live in Japan.
If I pass the University Entrance Qualification Examination, I have great confidence.
What I felt while studying at the University Entrance Qualification Examination, I realized that the structure of Japanese society is so different from North Korea.
I wanted to study the mechanics of society a little more.
The difference between Japan and North Korea has confused me.
I wanted to spend my time slowly studying.
Host:
You have no money.
Universities need monthly tuition.
Even if you pass the University Entrance Qualification Examination, you have a university entrance exam.
You passed well in the various problems.
Lee Hana:
The condition (high school graduation qualification) to study Japanese and enter university is 4 years.
I was most concerned about the lack of money.
Host:
Even Japanese people have no money and can not go to university.
Lee Hana:
I consulted with the person of the supporter "I want to go to university".
One of the supporters said, "If you have no money, you have a passion"
I managed to find a way to enter university.
The person of the supporter investigated variously.
The supporters taught me about the UN refugee assistance system.
An exam was necessary to acquire the system.
The supporter said, "Your situation is refugees."
The supporter asked the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, "She did not know even a refugee application, so I just want her to take the exam."
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees said, "If you have no problem submit the application ."
I took the exam and passed and entered university.
Host:
You entered Kwansei Gakuin University at the age of 26.
You could not tell a friend that you were a defector.
Lee Hana:
I came to Japan and became conscious of North Korea.
When I was in North Korea, I was not conscious of North Korea.
I fled from North Korea and came to Japan, but in Japan, there is news on North Korea every day.
Host:
There is a bad image.
Lee Hana:
In the news, only very dangerous images and very poor images are reported.
I myself did not know that North Korea did something so bad.
I learned about North Korea.
Then I was confused.
Did North Korea do that?
Host:
Abduction.
Lee Hana:
When I was introduced that I was a defector from North Korea, I was weirdly watched, and around people was full of curiosity and attacked questions.
Host:
It is an ordinary girl.
Lee Hana:
I felt a victim consciousness when I said: "I was a defector from North Korea".
I cleared my mind, but when I met a girl 10 years younger than me...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Korean was racially abused by Koreans.

M: I feel good there are no people because it is night. No, there are people. Racist: Jjokbari . M: Wait. You. What did you say? Racist: I said you are "Jjokbari". M: You said "Jjokbari", didn't you? Racist: Yes. M: Did you think "I am Japanese" and said "Jjokbari"? Racist: Are you Korean? M: I am Korean. Racist: Oh M: The moment you thought I am Japanese, isn't it wrong to say "Jjokbari"? Racist: Yes, I'm sorry. M: Let's talk. It's not good, isn't it? Racist: What? M: You don't know me. Racist: So I'm sorry. Let's finish it. Is it OK? M: Can you say "Jjokbari" even though you are not acquaintance? Racist: Sorry for saying bad things. I'm going. M: Wait a second. Racist: You stop taking videos. M: Don't touch it. He acts silly. Racist: So I'm saying "Stop". M: He misunderstood that I was Japanese and said "Jjo

Ms. O Sonfa's story 3/9 Q & A 5 to be born again

Host: If you are reborn, are you want to be Japanese? Your answer is "Yes". O Sonfa: Korea has strong responsibility avoidance. When I was in Korea, I thought it was natural to compare the hierarchical relationship. When I came to Japan I tried the same thing. I felt it was getting harder and I became polite to the other person. Japan values “balance”. Balance with the other person. Acquire this way of thinking, when I meet Koreans, I am extremely tired. When I am in Japan it is feeling good for me than in "a society where hate people,  don't feel happy and blame people". Koreans put the blame on others.  In Japan, There is no need to compare. I don't want to be told who/what to be. Japanese are said to have no personality. I think Japanese people have the most individuality. They have a feeling of "Thankful" for themselves and their work. They say, "I am doing this because I like this job." This kind

Ms. O Sonfa's story 8/9 The crying child gets one more rice cake,7 robberies, recover approval ratings

Host: The audience has a question to O Sonfa. Is the proverb "Crying children get one more rice cake" often used in Korea? O Sonfa: It is often used. At home, affection is poured on problem children rather than good ones. Hyakuta: childish is a benefit. Host: Do Koreans know the truth of the seven robberies that Korea claims? the seven robberies are 1. sovereignty 2. King 3. life 4. National language 5. one's family name 6. land 7. resource. O Sonfa: The contents have always been said. The word "7 robberies" was learned recently. Korea is making more and more anti-Japanese things. Hyakuta: I also wrote in the book, "7 robberies misunderstanding". Korea says Japan robbed the king. Japan has not robbed the king. Japan was to treats well of the king. Japanese royal family married the king. Later, the king became a lieutenant-general of the Japanese Army. The king became The Kazoku. If South Korea said Japan robbed the king, when K