スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Anti-Japanese is written in the preamble of the Constitution of the Republic of Korea, why are you not anti-Japanese?


Talk about being stressed.
There is a video I was told the word of discrimination.
I received 4 death threats.
In the long sentence, many people try to research my personal information "What school do you go to?".
They are very persistent.
I have something to say to them.
You watch my video properly.
First of all, a guy who told me of death threats.
Are you stupid or what?
Shall I give you supplements?
I don't know why they say such a thing.
Did I say something I should not say?
What do you think?
Do not discriminate.
They say, "You are Korean."
Why Koreans become a friend of Japan?
I said just common sense.
I said what I wanted to say.
I don't think that's wrong.
I was embarrassed as the same Korean.
Among Japanese comments, there were comments that "I experienced racism in Korea."
I apologize to them.
What do you think about discriminate those who like Korea and are coming to Korea?
Should I ignore discrimination?
My personality does not allow me to ignore.
No means no.
The "patriotism" you think is not "patriotic."
Patriotism has to say "No means no".
You know what I mean.
That is no good.
It is not patriotic to defend those who discriminate.
They are not selfish.
They are chimpanzees.
We must say the right thing.
As a Korean, do you need to make Korea's image worse despite having a bad history?
What's wrong with you?
If you really want to improve your Korean image, tell the right thing like me, and reduce the number of discriminators.

Japanese people who came to Korea should avoid disgust in Korea.
Only then will the image of Korea improve.
South Korea's image will be better, allowing discrimination.
There is no reason to improve.
Many other things were said.
But I can not understand what they are saying.
If we pull out the history and advocate for discrimination, such history is not necessary.
My motto is to live in the now.
As long as there is discrimination, people who are sad will not disappear.
It is a trap to use history to defend discrimination.
What's wrong with you?
I can only say "What's wrong with you?".
Bringing history issues into discrimination is what I think is "What's wrong with you?".
There is no relationship.
The guy who foretold the killing, Bring it.

Reference
https://commenttokorea.blogspot.com/2019/05/japan-faces-history.html

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Korean was racially abused by Koreans.

M: I feel good there are no people because it is night. No, there are people. Racist: Jjokbari . M: Wait. You. What did you say? Racist: I said you are "Jjokbari". M: You said "Jjokbari", didn't you? Racist: Yes. M: Did you think "I am Japanese" and said "Jjokbari"? Racist: Are you Korean? M: I am Korean. Racist: Oh M: The moment you thought I am Japanese, isn't it wrong to say "Jjokbari"? Racist: Yes, I'm sorry. M: Let's talk. It's not good, isn't it? Racist: What? M: You don't know me. Racist: So I'm sorry. Let's finish it. Is it OK? M: Can you say "Jjokbari" even though you are not acquaintance? Racist: Sorry for saying bad things. I'm going. M: Wait a second. Racist: You stop taking videos. M: Don't touch it. He acts silly. Racist: So I'm saying "Stop". M: He misunderstood that I was Japanese and said "Jjo

Ms. O Sonfa's story 3/9 Q & A 5 to be born again

Host: If you are reborn, are you want to be Japanese? Your answer is "Yes". O Sonfa: Korea has strong responsibility avoidance. When I was in Korea, I thought it was natural to compare the hierarchical relationship. When I came to Japan I tried the same thing. I felt it was getting harder and I became polite to the other person. Japan values “balance”. Balance with the other person. Acquire this way of thinking, when I meet Koreans, I am extremely tired. When I am in Japan it is feeling good for me than in "a society where hate people,  don't feel happy and blame people". Koreans put the blame on others.  In Japan, There is no need to compare. I don't want to be told who/what to be. Japanese are said to have no personality. I think Japanese people have the most individuality. They have a feeling of "Thankful" for themselves and their work. They say, "I am doing this because I like this job." This kind

Ms. O Sonfa's story 8/9 The crying child gets one more rice cake,7 robberies, recover approval ratings

Host: The audience has a question to O Sonfa. Is the proverb "Crying children get one more rice cake" often used in Korea? O Sonfa: It is often used. At home, affection is poured on problem children rather than good ones. Hyakuta: childish is a benefit. Host: Do Koreans know the truth of the seven robberies that Korea claims? the seven robberies are 1. sovereignty 2. King 3. life 4. National language 5. one's family name 6. land 7. resource. O Sonfa: The contents have always been said. The word "7 robberies" was learned recently. Korea is making more and more anti-Japanese things. Hyakuta: I also wrote in the book, "7 robberies misunderstanding". Korea says Japan robbed the king. Japan has not robbed the king. Japan was to treats well of the king. Japanese royal family married the king. Later, the king became a lieutenant-general of the Japanese Army. The king became The Kazoku. If South Korea said Japan robbed the king, when K