スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Ms. O Sonfa's story 2/9 Q & A 4 country governed by law

Host:
Do you think Korea is a country of a system based on the rule of law?
The answer is "I cannot think so".
O Sonfa:
"Democracy is by keeping the law" is a democracy.
Korea flows in "emotional".
Korea will make a trial on the basis of public sentiment.
It is misunderstood that Korea is a system based on the rule of law.
Hyakuta:
In Korea, the law is distorted by public sentiment.
Even in the case of a recruitment worker, it became an unthinkable judgment result.
Is the Korean government troubled with this result?
OSonfa:
I do not think that the Korean government is particularly troubled.
The current president is from a lawyer.
There is a word that the president Moon said Korea is not a system based on the rule of law.
When impeached President Park, he said something like this in the interview.
The mind of the sovereign is the constitution.
I think that the Constitutional Court supports these people's mind.
Hyakuta:
The people are more important than the law.
O Sonfa:
He says that the best national law of Korea is the people's mind.
In Korea, people's mind is mistaken for democracy.
This is the president.
The media are also misunderstood.
Democracy must keep the law.
People's mind changes depending on the mood at that time.
Hyakuta:
Korea has had a tremendous rise in anti-Japanese since 1990.
Anti-Japanese was the policy of the government at that time.
O Sonfa:
After the war, Korea has always conducted anti-Japanese education.
Syngman Rhee and Park Chung-hee had been conducting anti-Japanese education.
When I was in elementary school, I received an anti-Japanese education thoroughly.
By anti-Japanese education, Korea was able to organize the country.
Korea made such a flow from the beginning.
Korea made such a nation.
When there is a problem in Korea, it is easy to organize them by taking up anti-Japan.
In Korea, the anti-Japan remains firmly.
There are several keywords.
Koreans will be united when the Takeshima issue, the comfort women issue and the drafted worker issue come to the topic.
The Korean government uses the Korean people's emotions.

5:46~
O Sonfa:
Recently I heard from a Korean psychologist.
Korean young people have a ratio of 7 to 3 that "It is hard to live" and "it is fun to live".

7:11~
O Sonfa:
I analyze the reason.
One is "to depend on".
They are dependent on their families.
They feel tough when they cannot meet their family's expectations.
Another one is responsibility avoidance.
They blame others for themselves failure.
I am correct.
Even though I'm trying to live happily, there is someone who makes me unhappy.
This is a habit.

8:18~
O Sonfa:
Korea always blames Japan.
Korea always has this feeling for Japan.
Hyakuta:
Blame Japan that the Korean economy does not go well.
Blame Japan that Korea's diplomacy does not go well.
O Sonfa:
That's the culture of a grudge.
Hyakuta:
During the Japan-Korea merger era, Japan made a large bridge in the Han River.
It is still there.
After the war, Korea built a bridge next to it.
The bridge broke down and fell.
The old man said, "I'm sad, the new bridge that Korea made is broken, and the old bridge that Japan made remains."
His grandson said, "Korea is not bad. Japan did not teach us how to make an unbreakable bridge."
His grandson said, "Korea is not bad. Because Japan was merged, we could not learn how to make a bridge that is not broken. Japan is bad."
This story is amazing.
O Sonfa:
Blame others.
Hyakuta:
I wrote in my book named "Now apologize to Korea".
So, I apologize to Korea.
We built a great bridge and didn't teach you guys the technology to make a great bridge.
O Sonfa:
"I was bad" is Japanese.
Hyakuta:
In Korea, if I say "I was bad," I will be really bad.
Does it mean that individuals do not easily apologize in daily life?
O Sonfa:
Yes.
If I apologize, I will lose.
If I apologize, I will lose so I will do my best to the end.
If I apologize, I must apologize forever.
in the case of Japan, If I apologize, the problem disappears.
Hyakuta:
Let bygones be bygones.
I was bad too.
O Sanfa:
There is no proverb in Korea that “Let bygones be bygones”.
If I apologize, the others say, "You apologize," so you must be responsible forever.
This is a Korean character.
The relationship with Japan is the same.
It's exactly the same.
Hyakuta:
We must understand the Korean mentality and negotiate diplomacy.
O Sonfa:
If Japan apologizes and Japan think that the problem will be solved, Korea asks for an apology one after another.
Hyakuta:
Before, when I met Ms. O Sonfa, I was told a lot.
Among them, it seems that the way of bowing is also complicated.
O Sonfa:
That's right.
There is always a hierarchical relationship.
At the time of the first meeting, we observe the hierarchical relationship.
Host:
What is the basis for determining the hierarchical relationship?
O Sonfa:
There are various criteria.
Older or younger.
Hyakuta:
I understand that.
O Sonfa:
What is your social status?
Which school do you belong to?
What school did you graduate from?
Is it a first-rate or a two-rate three-rate university?
Hyakuta:
Don't make the bow deeper than your opponent.
O Sonfa:
The upper person lowers his head a little.
Hyakuta:
The person below lowers his head deeply.
O Sonfa:
The upper person should lower his head slightly and quickly return his head to its original position.
This is unconscious.
It is the lower person who bows low.
In Japan, you will be respected if you lower your head deeply.
That person is respected as he is polite to everybody.
In Korea, it is foolish.
It is difficult to recover yourself if made a fool of.
Hyakuta:
If we meet a Korean person, we must be arrogant.
When we bow to Koreans, we have to throw our head back.
Host:
Isn't there a proverb saying "The boughs that bear most hang lowest" in Korea?
O Sonfa:
There is a proverb.
There is also a proverb saying, "If you go too far, you get ugly."
Hyakuta:
If the Japanese minister bows deeply in diplomatic negotiations, do Koreans look down?
O Sonfa:
Yes, Koreans judge that he is apologizing.
Koreans evaluate him in the same way thereafter.
Host:
Excuse me, but it's bothersome.
Hyakuta:
This must be taught to those who are in diplomatic negotiations with Korea.
Koreans make Japanese stupid when Japanese associate with Koreans with Japanese common sense.
Hyakuta:
Please do not bow when you meet Korean people.
Koreans make you stupid.
O Sonfa:
Kim Jong-un does not bow.
Hakuta:
When we meet Kim Jong-un, we should not bow.
He makes us stupid.
Host:
We will not see him.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Korean was racially abused by Koreans.

M: I feel good there are no people because it is night. No, there are people. Racist: Jjokbari . M: Wait. You. What did you say? Racist: I said you are "Jjokbari". M: You said "Jjokbari", didn't you? Racist: Yes. M: Did you think "I am Japanese" and said "Jjokbari"? Racist: Are you Korean? M: I am Korean. Racist: Oh M: The moment you thought I am Japanese, isn't it wrong to say "Jjokbari"? Racist: Yes, I'm sorry. M: Let's talk. It's not good, isn't it? Racist: What? M: You don't know me. Racist: So I'm sorry. Let's finish it. Is it OK? M: Can you say "Jjokbari" even though you are not acquaintance? Racist: Sorry for saying bad things. I'm going. M: Wait a second. Racist: You stop taking videos. M: Don't touch it. He acts silly. Racist: So I'm saying "Stop". M: He misunderstood that I was Japanese and said "Jjo

Ms. O Sonfa's story 3/9 Q & A 5 to be born again

Host: If you are reborn, are you want to be Japanese? Your answer is "Yes". O Sonfa: Korea has strong responsibility avoidance. When I was in Korea, I thought it was natural to compare the hierarchical relationship. When I came to Japan I tried the same thing. I felt it was getting harder and I became polite to the other person. Japan values “balance”. Balance with the other person. Acquire this way of thinking, when I meet Koreans, I am extremely tired. When I am in Japan it is feeling good for me than in "a society where hate people,  don't feel happy and blame people". Koreans put the blame on others.  In Japan, There is no need to compare. I don't want to be told who/what to be. Japanese are said to have no personality. I think Japanese people have the most individuality. They have a feeling of "Thankful" for themselves and their work. They say, "I am doing this because I like this job." This kind

Ms. O Sonfa's story 8/9 The crying child gets one more rice cake,7 robberies, recover approval ratings

Host: The audience has a question to O Sonfa. Is the proverb "Crying children get one more rice cake" often used in Korea? O Sonfa: It is often used. At home, affection is poured on problem children rather than good ones. Hyakuta: childish is a benefit. Host: Do Koreans know the truth of the seven robberies that Korea claims? the seven robberies are 1. sovereignty 2. King 3. life 4. National language 5. one's family name 6. land 7. resource. O Sonfa: The contents have always been said. The word "7 robberies" was learned recently. Korea is making more and more anti-Japanese things. Hyakuta: I also wrote in the book, "7 robberies misunderstanding". Korea says Japan robbed the king. Japan has not robbed the king. Japan was to treats well of the king. Japanese royal family married the king. Later, the king became a lieutenant-general of the Japanese Army. The king became The Kazoku. If South Korea said Japan robbed the king, when K